Read our scientific
Our research findings and clinical trial results have been extensively documented in scientific articles in leading journals. In addition, our research is covered by more than 80 pending and granted patents in around nine families.
- Pro- and anti-inflammatory role of ChemR23 signaling in pollutant-induced inflammatory lung responses Provoost S. et al., 2016, J Immunol. 196 (4): 1882-90.
- The NK3 receptor antagonist ESN364 suppresses sex hormones in men and women Fraser GL. et al., 2016, J Clin Endocrinol Metab 101 (2): 417-426.
- The NK3 receptor antagonist ESN364 interrupts pulsatile LH secretion and moderates levels of ovarian hormones throughout the menstrual cycle Fraser GL. et al., 2015, Endocrinology 156 (11): 4214-25.
- Optimization of Novel Antagonists to the Neurokinin ‑3 Receptor for the Treatment of Sex-Hormone Disorders (Part II) Hoveyda H. et al., ACS Med. Chem. Lett. 2015, 6, 736−740.
- Discovery and Optimization of Novel Antagonists to the Human Neurokinin ‑3 Receptor for the Treatment of Sex-Hormone Disorders (Part I) Hoveyda H. et al., J. Med. Chem. March 4 2015, 58, 3060−3082.
- Oxysterols direct immune cell migration via EBI2 Hannedouche S. et al., 28 July 2011 Nature vol 475 p. 524.
- Discovery and preliminary SARs of keto-indoles as novel indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) inhibitors Dolušić E. et al., Eur J Med Chem. 2011 Jul;46(7):3058-65. doi: 10.1016/j.ejmech.2011.02.049. Epub 2011 Feb 26.
- Agonist-Induced Internalization of CC Chemokine Receptor 5 as a Mechanism to Inhibit HIV Replication Ferain T. et al., June 2011, jpet.111.179622v1337/3/655
- Discovery of 3-aryl-5-acylpiperazinyl-pyrazoles as antagonists to the NK3 receptor Hoveyda H. et al., Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters 21 (2011) 1991-1996.
- Indol-2-yl ethanones as novel indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) inhibitors Dolušić E et al., Bioorg Med Chem. 2011 Feb 15;19(4):1550-61. doi: 10.1016/j.bmc.2010.12.032. Epub 2010 Dec 16. Erratum in: Bioorg Med Chem. 2011 May 1;19(9):3029. Galeni, Moreno [corrected to Galleni, Moreno].
- Biological diversity from a structurally diverse library: systematically scanning conformational space using a pyranose scaffold Abbenante G. et al., 2010. J Med Chem 53 (15):5576-86.
- GPR43 agonist improves glucose tolerance and decreases NEFA levels in lean mice Bernard J. et al., 70th Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association (Orlando, FL), June 25-29th, 2010.